Handyman Mr Fixit San Mateo home repair
Since 1992 Mr. Fix it
has been helping home owners with home repair project , small to large.
One call does it all! At San Mateo Mr Fix it , we complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your “to-do list” saving you time from the first phone call through to project completion. We promise to offer you piece of mind knowing San Mateo Mr. Fix It professionals are company employees who will arrive on time and will also clean up when they’re done. San Mateo Mr. Fix It Handyman is proud to be the largest professional service in the bay area with and locally owned
Our home repair / commercial services include:
- Home Improvements
- Handyman Services
- Home maintenance care
- Carpentry Repair
- Door Repair / Door Installation
- Emergency Board up
- Remodeling Handyman
- Home Painting – House Painter
- Home repair Services
- Minor Electrical – Licensed – Bonded Electricians
- Minor Plumbing
- Drywall Handyman
- Ceramic Tile
- Wood Floors – Flooring Installation
- General Repairs
- Pressure Wash – Gutter Cleaning
- Parking Lot Stripping
- Odd Fix-It Jobs
- Minor Repairs
- Rental Cleanup / Foreclosure Cleanup
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Realtor Handyman Maintenance Services
- Retail Merchandising
Home improvement fix-it jobs: schedule an appointment . . .
- General repairs home interior – exterior.
- Inspect maintenance concerns reported by tenants.
- We vow to complete assigned maintenance work in a timely competent manner.
- Customers: tenants, guests and homeowners.
For Senior housing units we have a product designed to aid seniors in and out of the without much aid and with more ease. It helps reduce slip and fall accidents. The best part is that now you do not have to replace the tub and can have the existing tub modified in a one day process with no down time or inconvenience to you or your tenants.
A prefabricated walk in tub costs $4000 and up with our system you can save 80% of this cost
The side of the is cut away (leaving enough of the tub wall to allow the water to drain and not run over the edge); the open area is then filled in and smoothed, to the original color of the . resulting appearance is difficult to discern from a factory finish!